Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bhagyashri and her makeup woe..

Bhagyashri is playing the role of Suniel Shetty’s wife. She is the poor poverty stricken woman who is living under the poverty line. Naturally, her look has to be totally de-glam. For her shoot in Khandala, the actress turned up for her shoot with slight makeup and dull lipstick. And this made the producer and director see red. “They were so irritated that I had put make-up. I tried to explain that it was only to subdue my complexion and fresh look, but they wouldn’t listen. So I went and removed my make-up. Guess what, when they saw me they again told me to put the makeup back because in no way was I looking under nourished and unhappy woman. My complexion is naturally glowing. So it took me another half an hour to put all the goo back and dull my face,” laughs this pretty actress. Even her cotton sari was crumpled further to give her the dismal look.
Red Alert is the true story of Narsimha, a farm labourer, who desperately needed money to fund the education of his children. He finds himself in the midst of Naxalites where his mission becomes a mere subset of a greater cause that the militant’s pursue.
‘Red Alert – The War Within’ is produced by T.P Aggarwal and Rahul Aggarwal under the banner of Star Entertainments Pvt. Ltd. The film is directed by Ananth Narayan Mahadevan, written by Aruna Raje, K. Rajkumar is the Director of Photography and Executive producer is George F Cameron. Creative of the film are done by Brainstorm.
‘Red Alert- The War Within’ stars Suniel Shetty, Sameera Reddy, Ayesha Dharker, Seema Biswas, Makrand Deshpande, Bhagyashree, Ashish Vidyarthi, Ehsaan Khan, Suneel Sinha with Gulshan Grover, Naseeruddin Shah and Vinod Khanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment